WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Object Computing, Inc. (OCI) collects the following data:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Job title
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You directly provide OCI with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
HOW MAY WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of OCI’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by OCI about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. (For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.)
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of OCI, our customers, or others.
HOW DO WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We use reasonable and appropriate security measures as required by applicable law. The transmission of information via the Internet is, unfortunately, not completely secure, and despite our efforts to protect your personal data, no security measure can guarantee against compromise.
While no security measure can guarantee against compromise, we use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
We keep personal data as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Notice. We also keep personal data as otherwise required by law.
OCI would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies:
- Micronaut Foundation, Inc.
- Grails Foundation, Inc.
- OpenDDS Foundation, Inc.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop OCI from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the OCI Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please visit http://hs-4547412.s.hubspotemail.net/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe-simple.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
OCI would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request OCI for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that OCI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request OCI to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that OCI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that OCI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to OCI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that OCI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at (314) 579-0066
- Write to us at
12140 Woodcrest Executive Dr.
Saint Louis, MO 63141
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES